Starting on the 17.01.2020 Berlin is home to the International Green Week, a trade fair for food and agriculture including exhibitions from 61 countries around the world. It is an event which caters not only to the food industry, wholesalers, caterers and retailers but also to the general public and is well worth a visit with family and friends!
The Green Week Experience:
- Comprehensive range of international and domestic foods and beverages
- The very finest produce
- Product markets for beer, wine and champagne, meats and sausages, seafood, teas, herbs and spices
- Agricultural and horticultural machinery and equipment, seeds and greenhouses
- Gardening supplies, breeding stock, pets and everything relating to hunting and fishing
- Kitchen appliances, kitchen fixtures and household appliances
Ticket prices range from 10-15€ or 31€ for a family of four.